- Singles Play – no restrictions
For further information and ideas for squash training which practices social distancing please visit: www.squash.wales/covid-19/
- A single session booking is 40-minutes with and a double session being 80 minutes..
- Face coverings are required to be worn at all times within the Centre apart from when you are taking part in sport or exercise.
- Please maintain 2m social distancing (where possible) throughout the centre.
- Please follow entrance and exit signage at Reception.
Health, Safety & Hygiene
- No-one should leave home to participate in Squash if they, or someone they live with, has symptoms of COVID -19, currently recognised as any of: - A high temperature - A new, continuous cough - A loss of, or change to, their sense of smell or taste.
- There is hand sanitizer available throughout the centre. Please use before, during and after your visit to the centre.
- Cleaning spray and paper towels are provided. Please wipe down touch surfaces after play (e.g. door handles, personal equipment).
- Any bags must be stored carefully at the front of the court you are playing on.
- Squash coaches must follow Squash Wales guidance for coaching activity all times.
First Aid & Emergencies
- If you require first aid or staff assistance, please see Reception, or call us on 0300 300 3123.