- Solo training.
- Training with a coach is allowed but must respect the rules of social distancing.
- Training with a member of a different household but must respect the rules of social distancing.
- Matches with a member from the same household.
What is NOT Allowed
- Matches remain banned with members not from your household.
- No more than two players at a time on the court.
For further information and ideas for squash training which practices social distancing please visit: www.squash.wales/covid-19/
- A single session booking is 25-minutes with and a double session being 50-minutes. Following Squash Wales guidance, we will keep a 15-minutes between bookings.
- A maximum of 2 players per court. Please refer to current Squash Wales guidance regarding players from different households.
- No spectators are allowed on the courts/seating area – players only.
- There will be no changing facilities available. Please ensure you arrive prepared to play.
- Face coverings are required to be worn at all times within the Centre apart from when you are taking part in sport or exercise.
- Please maintain 2m social distancing (where possible) throughout the centre.
- Please follow entrance and exit signage at Reception.
Health, Safety & Hygiene
- No-one should leave home to participate in Squash if they, or someone they live with, has symptoms of COVID -19, currently recognised as any of: - A high temperature - A new, continuous cough - A loss of, or change to, their sense of smell or taste.
- There is hand sanitizer available throughout the centre. Please use before, during and after your visit to the centre.
- Cleaning spray and paper towels are provided. Please wipe down touch surfaces after play (e.g. door handles, personal equipment).
- Players must bring their own equipment (racket, ball, filled water bottle). There will be no Squash equipment hire available.
- Any bags must be stored carefully at the front of the court you are playing on.
- Squash coaches must follow Squash Wales guidance for coaching activity all times.
First Aid & Emergencies
- If you require first aid or staff assistance, please see Reception, or call us on 0300 300 3123.