Meeting Room COVID User Guidelines
- Maximum 15 – Classroom style
- Maximum 12 – Board room style
- Maximum 12 – Classroom style
- Maximum 10 – Boardroom style
Meeting Room Usage
- Please ensure all attendees arrive on time for the meeting. If arriving at the Centre early, please wait outside the building until the meeting time begins.
- The meeting organiser should ensure a register of attendees is recorded and kept for Test, Trace and Protect purposes.
- The meeting room will be setup in either boardroom or classroom style (as requested) with seats positioned to enable 2m social distancing. Please do not move chairs/tables from the position you find them in.
- The windows in the meeting rooms must always remain open to enable ventilation.
- Please ensure the room is left as you found it.
- Face coverings are required to be worn at all times within the Centre apart from when you are sat in the meeting room 2m apart from others.
- Please maintain 2m social distancing (where possible) throughout the Centre.
- Please follow entrance and exit signage at Reception.
- Please leave the Centre promptly after your booking.
Health, Safety & Hygiene
- No-one should leave home to attend a meeting if they, or someone they live with, has symptoms of COVID -19, currently recognised as any of: - A high temperature - A new, continuous cough - A loss of, or change to, their sense of smell or taste.
- There is hand sanitizer available throughout the centre. Please use before, during and after your visit to the Centre.
- Sanitising wipes and paper towels are provided in the meeting rooms. Please wipe down touch surfaces after use (e.g. any equipment touched i.e. tables, door handles, personal equipment).
First Aid & Emergencies
- If you require first aid or staff assistance, please see Reception, or call us on 0300 300 3123.
To check availability and book contact 0300 3003123.