- 15minutes between bookings is provided to ensure a changeover period for customers - please arrive on time and finish at the booking end time.
- A maximum of 4 players per court. Please refer to current Tennis Wales guidance regarding players from different households.
- No spectators are allowed on the courts – players only.
- There will be no toilets available for bookings up until 3pm Monday to Friday. Toilets will be available inside the Centre for bookings made after 3pm Monday to Friday and on weekends.
- There are no changing facilities available - please ensure you arrive prepared to play.
- Face coverings are required to be worn at all times within the Centre apart from when you are taking part in sport or exercise.
- Please maintain 2m social distancing whilst on the courts and in the car park.
Health, Safety & Hygiene
- No-one should leave home to participate in tennis if they, or someone they live with, has symptoms of COVID -19, currently recognised as any of: - A high temperature - A new, continuous cough - A loss of, or change to, their sense of smell or taste.
- Please bring personal hand sanitiser to use before, during and after your court time.
- Players must bring their own equipment. There will be no tennis equipment hire available.
- Tennis coaches must follow Tennis Wales guidance for coaching activity all times.
First Aid & Emergencies
- If you require first aid or staff assistance, please come to the front doors of the Centre or call us on 0300 300 3123.