- Singles Play – no restrictions
- Doubles Play – no restrictions
- 10minutes between bookings is provided to ensure a changeover period for customers - please arrive on time and finish at the booking end time.
- A maximum of 4 players per court. Please refer to current Tennis Wales guidance regarding players from different households.
- No spectators are allowed on the courts – players only.
- Face coverings are required to be worn at all times within the Centre apart from when you are taking part in sport or exercise.
- Please maintain 2m social distancing whilst on the courts and in the car park.
Health, Safety & Hygiene
- No-one should leave home to participate in tennis if they, or someone they live with, has symptoms of COVID -19, currently recognised as any of: - A high temperature - A new, continuous cough - A loss of, or change to, their sense of smell or taste.
- Please bring personal hand sanitiser to use before, during and after your court time.
- Tennis coaches must follow Tennis Wales guidance for coaching activity all times.
First Aid & Emergencies
- If you require first aid or staff assistance, please come to the front doors of the Centre or call us on 0300 300 3123.