Customer Service Charter
Sport Wales National Centre is part of a network of Centres aiming to ensure that Welsh athletes can access high quality facilities and services that support them to deliver success on the international stage.
The Centre is also available to the local community to participate in a variety of sport and fitness activities. It is committed to offering a fully inclusive service which provides an equal opportunity for all and welcomes feedback on how we can meet your individual needs.
We aim to provide inspirational facilities and an exceptional service by setting standards and targets which will be regularly monitored and the results made available to view
Communication with our customers
As an organisation committed to the provision of high quality facilities and services we recognise the importance of customer feedback as a valuable source of information essential for improving our service.
CUSTOMER COMMENTS - 2022/23
|April – July||3||49||0||17|
|August – November||10||36||2||16|
|December – March||8||35||1||11|
- We need more bike parking at the centre
- Staff in the kitchen are fantastic.
- Wish we could use the centre more often – Best centre in the city.
- Excellent facility and location.
- Lights being turned off too early following the booking on the Hockey pitch.
- Fitness mats should be cleaned after each class not just because of COVID.
- Please can you add a strength and condition class to the timetable
- Some lights in the Main Arena are not bright enough.
- Additional bike racks installed as part of the front concourse upgrade.
- 15-minute grace period agreed following bookings before lights are turned off.
- Fitness instructors made aware to encourage users to clean equipment after use.
- Strength and Conditioning classes added to the programme.
- Replacement of all lights in the Main Area to new LED.