Technical information about this website’s accessibility
User with disabilities may also use YouAccess to tailor the page to their needs. YouAccess Menu is reachable clicking on the icon situated on the bottom left of the viewport, or by keyboard tabbing through the page to the last element of the page.
YouAccess menu is easy to navigate by mouse or by keyboard using the arrows and enter key.
Specifically, with YouAccess users can:
- Scale the font size up to 200%
- Change the colour of the text and background, in order to achieve a more efficient contrast ratio.
- Change the font used through the page, in order to achieve a better legibility. A font specifically designed against some common symptoms of dyslexia is also available.
- Change colour, aspect and interaction of all links through the page, to ensure they are easy to spot
- Change the page to a high contrast mode, a greyscale mode or an inverted colours mode.
- Use the link finder to locate every link on the page through a simple select field
- Use the dictionary to find the meaning of a term (English only).
YouAccess remember your settings and it will apply them automatically for all the page of the website every time you visit them. Every data and settings are saved only on the memory of your browser and in no other places. User can click or press enter on “Reset All” to restore the website to its original style.
All the functionality and practices listed above are implemented both for the English and for Welsh version of this website, in their respective languages.
External Web Resources and Sub-Domains
There may be occasions when we re-direct to a sub-domain or third-party provider that is not part of the sport.wales website. This might be because of historical business systems, or the need to provide additional information to our users and customers.
We do our best to ensure that any sub-domains or third-party providers are full accessible, and we attempt to make improvements whenever this is not being reached.
We will update this statement with more information.