- Singles Play – no restrictions
- Doubles Play – no restrictions
For further information on Badminton Wales Guidance please visit - https://www.badminton.wales/covid-19-faq
- 10-minutes between bookings is provided to ensure a changeover period for customers - please arrive on time and finish at the booking end time. Sessions are 50 minutes long.
- No spectators are allowed in the activity area – players only (parents may supervise their children if applicable. A designated seating area will be available).
- Face coverings are required to be worn at all times within the Centre apart from when you are taking part in sport or exercise.
- Please maintain 2m social distancing (where possible) throughout the Centre.
- Please follow entrance and exit signage at Reception.
- Please leave the Centre promptly after your booking.
Health, Safety & Hygiene
- No-one should leave home to participate in Badminton if they, or someone they live with, has symptoms of COVID -19, currently recognised as any of: - A high temperature - A new, continuous cough - A loss of, or change to, their sense of smell or taste.
- There is hand sanitizer available throughout the centre. Please use before, during and after your visit to the Centre.
- Cleaning spray and paper towels are provided. Please wipe down touch surfaces after play (e.g. any equipment touched i.e. net posts, chairs, personal equipment).
- Any bags must be stored carefully at the side of the court you are playing on.
- Badminton coaches must follow Badminton Wales guidance for coaching activity all times.
First Aid & Emergencies
- If you require first aid or staff assistance, please see Reception, or call us on 0300 300 3123.