Following strict hygiene and safety measures, we're providing as many opportunities as possible for our members, and the public, to be active and exercise.
You'll find key information below on what's available and what to expect when you visit us.
|Centre Opening Hours||Reception Opening Hours||Last Admission|
|Monday - Friday||06:30 - 22:30||08:00 – 21:30||21:30|
|Saturday - Sunday||08:00 - 20:00||08:00 – 20:00||19:30|
- Wear a face covering at all times when in the Centre apart from when you are taking part in sport or exercise.
- Clean/sanitise your hands regularly during your visit.
- Clean equipment before and after use with the cleaning products provided.
- Arrive on time, ready to train, and leave the Centre as soon as your session has finished. You must book and pay prior to visiting the centre.
- Risk assessment undertaken and are available – please speak to a members of staff for more detail.
- For more information or to book, please phone 0300 300 3123.