Thursday 20th May
9:30 – 10:30: Inclusive Leadership
11:00 – 12:30: The Thinking Environment®; Getting Voices and Brains into the room
13:00 – 13:45: Feedback as a Tool for Growth
14:00- 15:00: Agile Planning
16:30 – 17:30: Performance Readiness
Scroll down to learn more about our 5 free sessions and book your place today!
Inclusive Leadership with Amanda Bennett, Fair Play Ltd
9:30 - 10:30
In preparation for this session with Amanda we have recorded a short conversation about what is E, D & I, you can listen here.
Join Amanda in this interactive 60minute webinar to:
- Revisit the language and meaning of equality, diversity and inclusion
- Build an understanding of how inequality and exclusion manifest themselves in organisations
- Better understand the business case for diverse leadership
- Explore inclusive leadership traits and behaviours
- Share your experiences and best practice of inclusive organisations
Amanda is passionate about helping people and organisations grow and develop, and, with a focus on governance, diversity and inclusion, she established FairPlay in 2013. She has worked with a range of organisations including the International Paralympic Committee, Welsh Rugby Union and the Premier League. She is an internationally recognised expert and inspirational speaker on women in sport, in particular, women’s leadership.
Please note: Amanda is hosting two sessions with a limit of 25 people per session.