There is no point doing any market research or customer analysis unless it drives change. But that will only happen if our people develop great influencing skills. The place to start is to make sure that we really understand the decision-makers in the organisations we work with and then find ways to develop long-term, trusted adviser relationships with them.
This 4-hour online workshop enables participants to explore:
- The principles of behavioural economics
- The way these principles affect both consumer and corporate decisions
- Practical simple tools for nudging those we seek to influence
- This workshop is led by Jane Woolley. Jane was previously Head of Customer Insight at London Underground and before this an Associate Director in the consumer division at BMRB International. Jane is one of the Insight Management Academy’s most experienced consultants and workshop leaders.
- Recent participants on this workshop include Carlsberg, DFS, Lucozade Ribena Suntory and Transport for London
Price: £10 per person | Spaces available: 25