WHAT: FILMED DISCUSSION
TIME: 1 hour 17 Mins
Your athletes, coaches and wider staff members are your organisation’s biggest ambassadors, but have you given them the tools and the confidence to do this for you?
It is up to you how you maximise them, but as they are your most positive advocates, it makes sense to ensure they are confident and clear on what they could and should say in public, to the media and to friends.
Communications expert Alison Arnot will deliver an interactive session all about making the most of your ambassadors.
The session will cover the following topics:
• An understanding of why we use ambassadors and how to identify them
• An overview on how you can make the most of your ambassadors
• Examples for how to choose the right people and importantly how to successfully engage them
• Advice for empowering your ambassadors to communicate on your brand’s behalf
• Discussions focusing on what you might include within a communications ambassador toolkit
ABOUT ALISON ARNOT
Alison is a multi-award-winning communicator with 20 years’ experience in senior PR and communications roles. She established Catalyst Communications in July 2012 and offers PR and communications support to clients across the UK. A CIPR Chartered Practitioner and Fellow, Alison also delivers PR and communications training for the Chartered Institute of Public Relations.
Find out more about Catalyst Communications here www.catalyst-communications.co.uk