This report is structured around the Vision for Sport in Wales. The Vision is the platform for cross sector engagement in sport and physical activity, and seeks to transform Wales into an active nation, where everyone can have a lifelong enjoyment of sport and physical activity.
The Vision was co-produced with a wide range of stakeholders and represents the voice of the people of Wales. A collaborative effort in working towards The Vision will:
- Improve population health and wellbeing
- Provide the people of Wales with the skills to reach their potential
- Support communities to flourish
- Create opportunities for everyone to join in
- Promote Wales to the world through our sporting approach
This report is organised in four sections:
- Active Nation
By using this as the basis of the report, there is an opportunity to better understand progress towards the Vision and explore where there is potential to do things differently to meet the needs of young people in Wales.
Diolch yn fawr / Thank you
Sport Wales would like to acknowledge and thank everyone that took part, and all of those who helped to run and coordinate the 2022 School Sport Survey.