- Play restricted to singles while observing 2m distancing regulations in place.
- Doubles can only be played with members from your own home. Extended households are not permitted.
- One to one coaching with 2m distancing restrictions.
What is NOT Allowed
- Doubles with anyone outside of your own home.
For full guidance please see Table Tennis Wales.
- 10-minutes between bookings is provided to ensure a changeover period for customers - please arrive on time and finish at the booking end time. Sessions are 50 minutes long.
- No spectators are allowed in the activity area.
- There will be no changing facilities available. Please ensure you arrive prepared to play.
- Face coverings are required to be worn at all times within the Centre apart from when you are taking part in sport or exercise.
- Please maintain 2m social distancing (where possible) throughout the Centre.
- Please follow entrance and exit signage at Reception.
- Please leave the Centre promptly after your booking.
Health, Safety & Hygiene
- No-one should leave home to participate in Table Tennis if they, or someone they live with, has symptoms of COVID -19, currently recognised as any of: - A high temperature - A new, continuous cough - A loss of, or change to, their sense of smell or taste.
- There is hand sanitizer available throughout the centre. Please use before, during and after your visit to the Centre.
- Cleaning spray and paper towels are provided. Please wipe down touch surfaces after play (e.g. any equipment touched i.e. net posts, chairs, personal equipment).
- Players must bring their own equipment (bat, ball, filled water bottle). There will be no Table Tennis equipment hire available.
- Any bags must be stored carefully at the side of the court you are playing on.
- Table Tenis coaches must follow Table Tennis Wales guidance for coaching activity all times.
First Aid & Emergencies
- If you require first aid or staff assistance, please see Reception, or call us on 0300 300 3123.