1. The offer (“Offer”) of grant funds (“Grant Funds”) made to you (“Recipient”) in the SCW offer letter (“the Offer Letter”) is made subject to these T&Cs and will be valid for acceptance by the Recipient for a period of 28 days from the date the Offer is made, unless SCW has given an extension of time in writing. Time will be of the essence in this regard. The Offer will lapse automatically at the end of that period and, if funding from SCW is still required, the Recipient will need to make a fresh application.
2. The Recipient must indicate acceptance of the Offer by signing and dating the form of acceptance endorsed on the counterpart of the Offer Letter and returning the counterpart to SCW. Acceptance will occur only upon SCW’s receipt of the signed counterpart. No other method of acceptance will be effective or accepted by SCW.
3. The Offer Letter (together with any documents referred to therein) and these T&Cs comprise the entire agreement between SCW and the Recipient in respect ofthe
Grant Funds (“the Grant Contract”) and in the event of any conflict between the Offer Letter and the T&Cs, the provisions of the T&Cs will prevail.
4. Grant Funds (in whole or in part) will be released to the Recipient on the terms, at the times, and in the manner set out in the Offer Letter and where such release requires performance or compliance with any obligation by the Recipient, such performance or obligation must be discharged to the satisfaction of SCW.
5. The amount of the Grant Funds detailed in the Offer Letter is the maximum amount SCW will pay for the Project.
6. The funds SCW distributes as grants are received from either the Welsh Assembly Government or the National Lottery. SCW’s obligation to pay the Grant Funds to the Recipient shall at all times be conditional on SCW receiving the funds from the Welsh Assembly Government or the National Lottery, as the case maybe.