FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
Assistant Customer Services Manager
To deal with customer enquiries and operate the Reception desk at the Centre.
- Liaise with other Departments, to ensure the effective operation of the Centre.
- Deal with requests for use of the Centre's sporting facilities, conference rooms and accommodation from initial enquiry to confirmation.
- Assisting in the administration of the Centre's courses and fitness classes including programming courses, arranging Instructors, accepting course applications and payments.
- Assisting in the administration of the membership scheme including issuing renewal notifications.
- Answer telephone calls and respond to customer emails.
- Production of statistical information, reports and general correspondence as required.
- To undertake administrative tasks to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the Centre.
Health and Safety
- To respond to any emergency situations and record all accidents as required.
- To assist in the evacuation procedures for the Centre.
- In accordance with the provisions of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, to take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and others who may be affected by your acts or omissions at work.To co-operate with the Sports Council for Wales in compliance with its duties under any health and safety provisions.
- To assist in the training of new employees, including casual staff.
- To provide assistance to other Sport Wales staff consistent with ensuring that the operational requirements of the Centre are met.
- To help maintain a tidy and hygienic environment in all areas of the Centre (internal and external).
- To behave in a fair and respectful way in dealing with others, valuing diversity and difference
- The nature of the post is such that the post holder is required to work a shift pattern which involves irregular and unsocial hours including evenings, weekends and bank, public and other nominated holidays.Work patterns will require reasonable flexibility in accordance with the needs of the Centre.
- Fulfil responsibilities which contribute to delivering an exemplary service for Sport Wales in respect of our statutory duties, including Well-being of Future Generations (Wales), Equality, Information Security, Risk Management, Safeguarding, Financial Regulation and Health, Safety & Environment.
- Work flexibly, performing any other duties as required, where relevant to the post and appropriate to the grade.
Our approach to enabling sport in Wales to thrive is evolving. We are committed to continually challenging ourselves to:
Learn Together - Constantly exploring, testing and reviewing
Deliver Together - Sharing outcomes, nurturing open and honest relationships, providing robust feedback, constantly improving performance
Celebrate Together - Recognising our shared successes through effective partners
Acting with Integrity - Understanding and Respecting each other’s culture and values. Promoting equality and diversity
Adding Value - Ensuring the optimum mix of support, challenge, investment, skills, and expertise to achieve our shared outcomes.
Encouraging Innovation - Welcoming new ideas and approaches and supporting ambition and fresh thinking. Not being afraid to feel uncomfortable.
|Area of focus||Essential Requirements||Desirable Requirements|
|Skills, Aptitudes & Abilities|