Insight and Learning Senior Officer
Click here to apply
Disability Sport Wales seeks a dynamic, experienced and innovative Insight and Learning Senior Officer to join our team, progressing insight and how we demonstrate our impact and developing creative, high-quality learning resources for the sector.
Salary: £30,000 pa (1-year initial contract)
Location: DSW are a National Organisation and our presence across Wales is important to us. The location of this post is negotiable.
Head Office is housed within the Sport Wales National Centre, Sophia Gardens in the heart of Cardiff, and when it is safe to do so, there will be travel required.
We are a small team of incredibly committed, passionate individuals whose shared purpose is to advocate for an inclusive approach within the sector. We have recently developed a new strategy which sets an exciting and ambitious vision for the future. We are in a position now where it is ever more vital that the impact and learning of our programmes and provision is showcased, and we have moved away from a traditional Key Performance Indicator model of measurement.
This is a brand new role designed to combine data collection and insight with the generation of relevant and applied learning resources and programmes which will continue to maintain Wales as a nation who punches above their weight with regards to disability sport and sport for disabled people.
- Direct the generation and collection of data relevant to Disability Sport Wales (and other inclusive) programmes and provision
- Establish insight through relevant data analysis to identify and understand patterns, impact, learning and resource-need which will enable meaningful delivery of actions relevant to the DSW Strategy
- Create insight-led learning resources (including education and training opportunities) which direct the inclusive future practice of organisations involved with physical activity (including sport) in Wales.
Why should you apply for the job?
- Be part of a supportive, dynamic and proactive team
- Person-focused policies and procedures
- Great annual leave allocation and pension
- Work for an equitable and diverse employer, with strong professional ethics and values