Cricket Wales is recruiting an Independent Chair
The Cricket Wales Board’s role is to:
- Agree Cricket Wales’ vision and strategic plan and ensure that the necessary financial and human resources are in place for the company to meet its objectives
- Provide leadership and expertise within a framework of effective financial control that enables risk to be assessed and managed
- Set the Cricket Wales values and standards and ensure that its obligations to itsmembers and others are understood and met
The role of the Chair is to:
- Lead, Chair and oversee the performance of the Board of Directors, including performing their annual appraisal
- Drive and manage the business of the Board’s sub-committees
- Support the delivery and track progress against our Inspiring Generations strategy
- Facilitate and manage change, where required
- Ensure the accountability of the Senior Executive
- Provide support and supervision to the CEO
- Maintain the efficient functioning of the Senior Leadership team
- Champion robust governance, in line with all legal and regulatory responsibilities.
For more information and how to apply, click here.