How can you keep kids active at home?
Keeping young people active
- Adults can learn how to introduce playful activity with their children aged 0-5 years old with these fun and simple ideas by Early Years Wales.
- Want to do step-overs like Gareth Bale, or turn like Hal Robson-Kanu? Learn the FAW Trust's #WelshWayMoves!
- Fun 'Starting Blocs' activities from Welsh Athletics that teach children the foundations of running, jumping, and throwing.
- Younger footballers can try out some fun challenges at home with the FAW and McDonald’s.
- The Welsh Rugby Union have put together exercises for young players of all ages to enjoy at home.
- Keep cricket-loving children busy outside and indoors with activities from Glamorgan Cricket.
- Tennis at home exercises, activity cards and challenges from the LTA.
- Swim Wales are uploading land training sessions to their youtube page.
- Dance yourself fit by following one of UDOIT Dance Foundation’s fun street dance fitness routines.